User Acceptance Testing Analyst
New York, New York 10286 | contract
New York, NY
PART-TIME (ONLY 8 Hours Per Week Needed for 6 month contract)
Pay Rate: $41/hr
Our client has a need for a UAT Analyst for a contract role which requires only 8 hours per week for a 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of Business Analysis and User Acceptance Testing knowledge preferably within the banking or financial services industry.
UAT Responsibilities include:
- Develop test scenarios & cases, create data files
- Execute test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), regression testing and performing smoke validations
- Participate and/or facilitate in Test scenario & results reviews.
- Communicate with the UAT lead throughout the testing life cycle ensuring escalation of any perceived or legitimate issues to test lead and/or business contact as soon as appropriate.
- Interact with Developers, System Analysts and Business Analysts to support defect analysis, reproduction and documentation.
- Perform some or all of the following types of testing: user acceptance, functional, regression, and usability.
- Perform effective test reporting, test planning and defect and data management.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant certification
Minimum 3-5 years' experience
- PPM Documents Analysis
- UAT Script and UAT Testing; QA testing experience.
- ALM 11.52; JIRA; SQL; SQL Server; XML; Web Logic; Web Center; MS Office; Adobe Acrobat; MS Visio; MS Project; Microsoft Internet Explorer; Mozilla FireFox; Google Chrome;
- Window 95/98/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 / 8 / 8.1 /10
- Experience with testing User Interface and Database tables
- Familiarity with testing Business Rules to create positive and negative test cases
- Experience working on an Agile methodology project.
- Ability to build standard or automated regression test suites
- Strong analytical, good communication skills
UAT (User Acceptance Testing) Analyst / Business Analyst - 15826