400 Hunt Valley Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15068 | Direct Hire
Currently have a full-time, direct hire opportunity in the Pittsburgh, PA area for a Warehouse Supervisor.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
- Manages day-to-day warehouse operations
- Supervises hourly employees; Oversees and improve staff morale through positive example and a solution-oriented approach toward problem solving.
- Supports HR function through interviewing, hiring, monitoring absenteeism, tardiness, time cards, etc.
- Manages daily receiving and picking operations.
- Manages printing and packing of sample orders
- Oversees product returns to ensure they are being handled in a timely manner
- Monitors departmental and individual performance and provides appropriate feedback, encouragement, and discipline
- Monitors department productivity and accuracy.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Ensures quality check orders and returns for accuracy
- 3 to 5 years' supervisory experience in similar warehouse production role
- Strong employee relationship abilities
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Experience in the returns process
- Strong computer skills; Knowledge of Great Plains software
- Strong organizational skills; Multi-Tasking Skills
- Problem solving skills