Web Content Manager
1121 Highway 74 So. Peachtree City, Georgia 30269 | contract
Peachtree City, GA
The Web Content Manager will be dedicated to exceptional user experience, ensuring that the customer web experience is relevant, concise, optimized, and visually compelling with content that encourages engagement and return.
- Oversee digital content for manufacturing product website
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to develop site content, style and appearance.
- Liaise with content providers to ensure brand consistency
- Manage all aspects of website activity for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market share, and increase search relevance
- Support website analytics/metrics and execute SEO strategy.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Clicktale and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong project management skills to include: effective communications, planning, time management, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
Web Content Manager - 15889