Web Content Publisher
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: $25/hr
In this role, the Web Content Publisher is responsible for the publishing of content on new and existing websites within the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management system (CMS).
- Creation of new websites within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to include:
- Editing of existing websites
- Selection of templates and components to establish site framework
- Building and assembly of pages
- Replication of defined site structure (Information Architecture) within site.
- Content management – migration of copy and images
- Formatting of content within AEM environment - following clear style guides to apply appropriate style classes and rules.
- Resizing of images to optimize for weight and aesthetic.
- Build and test forms within AEM
- Edit and publish blogs in Wordpress as well as administrate assets and posts within.
- First-pass QA of site: content, links, browser, form success, functional (full test script will be provided)
- 2 years web content publishing experience
- CMS digital publishing experience in one or more of the following systems:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- LiveSite, Hybris, SiteCore
- Drupal, Joomla etc.
- Web standards-based HTML, tables and CSS for email campaigns.
- Core content management skills including: formatting, structuring, tagging, linking, and inserting images and videos.
- Understanding of the anatomy of responsive websites
- Adobe Photoshop – for image export and prepping for web usage
- Familiar with SEO concepts and applications
- Understanding of user experience best practices
Web Content Publisher / AEM (Adobe Experience Manager CMS) - 15908