610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123 | contract
Interested candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience with PHP and WordPress development.
- Responsible for building and/or maintaining the day-to-day operations and enhancements to a law/marketing website and related web properties while ensuring they are fast, secure and operating at best-in-class levels
- Own mission critical operations of website including form process and user tracking.
- Advocate for web development standards, best practices, and compliance
- Manage the development of Photoshop designs into mobile/tablet/desktop browser supported designs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of PHP experience
- 5+ years of WordPress experience (Divi experience a plus)
- Full LAMP stack experience
- Expert at developing using WordPress standards
- WooCommerce customization experience
- Experience integrating with 3rd party application and platforms such as Eloqua or SalesForce.com
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON and SOAP
- Ability to perform QA on a myriad of devices with differing screen sizes and resolutions
- Contributor to Wordpress
- Experience with Oracle’s Eloqua API
WordPress Developer - 16326