610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123 | contract
The Workforce Analyst is a member of the Customer Support department and is responsible for the workforce management of contact centers totaling over 300 seats.
- Forecasting contact volume and staffing requirements
- Determining optimal work schedules and coordinates the effective scheduling of department meetings, training sessions, and vacations
- Monitor daily call center performance and make adjustments to ensure that department response time and service goals are met
- Build statistical models or adapt existing ones to meet Call Center requirements
- Effectively interpret data related to internal and external customer needs
- Optimize the use of department technology (primarily IVR) and workforce management techniques to improve Call Center efficiency and effectiveness
- Consult, advise and work with the call centers management teams to produce high levels of customer satisfaction balanced with Thomson Reuters business needs.
- Work with other workforce teams to achieve optimum performance as a whole
- Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years experience with call center workforce management (forecasting, scheduling) is required.
- Previous workforce management experience required
- Proficient and working knowledge of call center technology, including workforce management Aspect, Cisco/Finesse (CSD, CUIC), Exony and Salesforce Service Cloud preferred
- Proficient use of PC software applications (Access, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain databases, create complex spreadsheets, and import/export data between applications
- Understand and apply understanding of functional aspects of customer operations and call center operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Workforce Analyst - Call Center Operations - 16764