.NET Web Developer
washington road Washington, PA 15301
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate business needs into client-friendly functions that will expand our website’s influence in our industry. The Web Developer will be responsible for updating current web applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that new website applications meet requirements.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices for internal and external web applications
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Create application architecture diagrams, process flow diagrams, wireframes and prototypes
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Responsible for maintaining all website content updates
- Provide technical support to website content owners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred along with 1-3 years of web development experience.
- Front end web development experience is a plus
- Experience with development tools including, HTML, CSS, ASP, C#/.net
- Experience with Word Press sites and plug-ins.
- Solid communication and teamwork skills
- Proven knowledge of the most current security and web development programming languages
Web Developer - 18415