.Net Application Developer
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Full-time, direct hire opportunity for a mid to senior level .Net Application Developer.
- Drive full development lifecycle for new and existing applications and systems—requirements, designs, coding, and implementation.
- Develop new applications and system enhancements.
- Maintain existing applications by troubleshooting bugs, implementing fixes, developing enhancements; providing technical support through direct end-user interaction; extensive report and SQL query writing; building tables and stored procedures in and documenting existing and new systems.
- Source code control, release control, release coordination, time tracking and adherence to standards for multiple applications & systems.
- Assists with the deployment of new applications and systems, review implementations by defining test plans and methods, and performing unit, system and integration testing.
- Collaborates with IT Management and peers to propose system solutions, and estimate resource requirements.
Looking for an Application Developer with the following background and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in information systems, computer science or related field; Masters Degree Preferred
- 4+ years experience in application development or programming on enterprise systems.
- Experience with NET Framework 4.0 and higher, Visual Studio 2013, Team Foundation Services
- Experience with Web services, especially WCF
- Experience with and knowledge of developing client/server and n-tier applications using MS SQL platform or other relational database management systems.
- Ability to identify the information needed to solve problems effectively.
- Ability to cultivate relationships that secure commitment and trust with external and internal customer needs.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
.Net Application Developer - 19258