.Net Developer / Systems Analyst
One PPG Place Pittsburgh, PA 15272
Full-Time, Direct Hire opening for a .Net Developer / Systems Analyst role with our client in Cranberry, PA.
The position will provide analysis, software development, first line support, and configuration for mission critical sales effectiveness applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing a number of internal .NET MVC (Bootstrap) or Angular (4.0 with .NET API backend) websites and console applications.
The .NET Web Developer / Systems Analyst will provide analytical and technical expertise within the team regarding the analysis, design, development and implementation of business applications.
The .NET Web Developer (Systems Analyst II/I) is expected to collaborate with company customers, staff members, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to define detailed customer requirements and system interfaces, assess available technologies, and develop and present viable solution options.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working in Microsoft Development Technologies with at least 2 years’ experience working as a technical lead/.NET architect
- 3-5 years’ experience with:
- ASP.NET MVC and C#
- 5 years' experience working directly with a web designer - expert knowledge creating markup from a Photoshop design
- 2-3 years’ experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and .NET Framework
- 1-2 years’ experience with Web Services and Entity Framework
- Knockout JS, Angular, Angular JS, and Backbone basic understanding
- Experience with change management tools and processes
- Angular 2.0+
- VB.NET, C#, .NET Framework 4.6.x, and Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015
- SSIS, Microsoft Reporting Services, and Oracle Database
.Net Developer / Systems Analyst - 16986