Pittsburgh, PA 15212 US
HYBRID SCHEDULE IN PITTSBURGH, PA.
Direct hire opening for a .NET Developer. In this role you will join and end user team and you will be focused on managing the web development process which will include providing development and support for external web space as well as providing development and support for customer facing applications.
- Participate in the management and planning of the infrastructure and operating environments of the End User Productivity area.
- Monitor and manage the activities of off-shore support and development resources for customer facing applications
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer interaction to identify and recommend computer and business solutions to effectively and efficiently satisfy the data processing and information requirements of the business
- Provide support and/or preventive maintenance on the systems or technologies in assigned area(s) of responsibility, with minimal supervision
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business processes or technologies in area(s) of responsibility; participate in and learn how to perform the analysis of the customer's processes to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify, establish, and support value-added cross-functional data and system linkages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Math
- 5+ years of diverse programming experience with 2 or more programming languages.
- Unix/Linux experience
- SQL and XML experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-learn, research, and understand new technologies
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a strong will to solve problems, adapt, and take initiative
- Experience managing off-shore teams
- Experience programming ASP .NET web applications using C#.NET Framework and jQuery
- Knowledge of VB.NET, ADO.NET, Azure, etc.
- PHP programming
.NET Application Developer - Process Management - 25826