Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
336 4th Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
In this role, you will manage the day to day maintenance and configuration the organization's global cloud Infrastructure including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS as well as provide expert level support to external clients and internal team members.
You will interface with customers, vendors, and other technical staff to analyze business and technical requirements relating to the Network and cloud infrastructure.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Network Administration or similar field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of Windows Server Infrastructure experience
- 3+ years of TechOps or DevOps engineering supporting and maintaining cloud technologies
- 3+ years of Experience with Jira, agile methodologies, kanban work flow
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting ADFS
- Must have Azure or AWS experience
- VMware experience
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Azure/AWS Cloud Certification
- Strong Tech Ops, Dev Ops Engineer Foundation
- ITIL Certification preferred
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - 17089