AWS Cloud Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 US
Opening with our banking client for an AWS Cloud Engineer. Hybrid schedule (mostly WFH) for a candidate local to the Pittsburgh, PA region.
Duties will include the following:
- Defines and develops blueprints and roadmaps for building solutions in AWS Cloud
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Maintains collaborative working relationship with business partners, technical services (database, servers, desktop, networking, security) and software vendors as needed.
- Develops and implements software and configurations to apply appropriate system security mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7+ years’ of experience in a technical infrastructure and systems support role;
- Experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure as well as applications in Cloud environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, configuration of server operating systems, systems software, application support and server security
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
AWS Cloud Engineer - 25822