11486 Corporate Boulevard Orlando, FL 32817
Opening with our financial services client for a Client Account Administrator.
Pay Rate: 21/hr
This is contract to start, with the potential for direct hire.
In this role, you are responsible for processing, executing and tracking all client instructed trade instructions including subscriptions, redemptions, re-registrations, transfers, proxies, and corresponding cash related transactions. You are responsible for tracking and chasing failed trades and escalate potential issues to management.
- Receive and authenticate trade instructions, fill out documentation on behalf of client fund
- Notify client of daily trade activity, execute trades (via email, fax, and mail) with the respective Fund and /or Fund Administrator, verify and submit wire trade instructions to the Treasury Team,
- Confirm trades and cash (if applicable) were received by Fund Admin within 24 hours, obtain preliminary confirmation that trade was accepted within 5 days
- Confirm trades have been settled within 30 days of effective date, and DDA reconciliation of cash inflows.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0 to 10 years accounting or reconciliation experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Adobe Acrobat (PDFs)
- Analytical mindset; Detail-oriented
- Team-oriented; Good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Account Administrator - 19505