1251 Waterfront Place pittsburgh, PA 15222
As the Mutual Funds Administrator, you will serves as the primary point of contact for mutual fund clients. You will maintain daily contact with clients to address general inquiries and/or facilitate client requests. You will process all related transactions, including collecting critical documents, processing cash disbursements, trades and account balances, establishing new accounts and facilitating client requests for discretionary distributions and trust terminations.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in financial services and mutual fund trade processing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including formulas, vLookups and pivot tables
Account Administrator - Mutual Fund Accounting - 17803