2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317
This Account Manager role will focus on contract administration and financial analysis of customer accounts.
In this role, you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customer accounts, in an effort to minimize contractual variances as they relate to financial obligations of agreements/contracts.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Compile and analyze revenue streams and contract terms in conjunction with accounts receivable balances in order to prioritize issues and identify trends.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Resolve contractual variances to ensure revenue and account balances are recorded accurately.
- Prepare reports on account status
- Negotiate with customers to accomplish company cash flow and revenue assurance goals in order to achieve specified quarter- and year-end company goals.
- Minimize future variances through mastering contract knowledge, internal and external operating systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, financial analysis, and/or contract administration
- Strong analysis and reporting knowledge
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (multiple spreadsheets, pivot tables, Vlookups) skills
- Customer service focus; Ability to build relationships with customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
Account Manager - Contracts Administration - 18665