2000 Corporate Dr, , Canonsburg, PA 15317
Opening with our client for an Account Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for customer account analysis and relationship management in an effort to minimize contractual variances as they relate to financial obligations of agreements and contracts. You will act as liaison between the customer and company for resolution of contract issues and disputes while delivering superior customer service to strengthen relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a background in contract administration, financial analysis or accounting with at least a year of sales experience with great communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Your goal is to deliver unparalleled customer service through communication with customers, internal departments, and senior management.
- Compile and analyze revenue streams and contract terms
- Analyze multiple data points to categorize issue drivers, complete trend analysis, identify changes in revenue, and mitigate financial risk.
- Develop action plans to resolve contractual variances within definitive time periods to ensure revenue and account balances are recorded accurately.
- Facilitate resolutions with internal departments and customers.
- Negotiate with customers to accomplish company cash flow and revenue assurance goals in order to achieve specified quarter- and year-end company goals.
- Collaborate with team members and management to develop and deliver Customer presentations to both internal and external audiences.
- Build and sustain customer relationships through customer service and contract knowledge to facilitate specific contract administration solutions.
- Research, analyze and process billing where appropriate to ensure contract compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in contracts administration, financial analysis or accounting
- At least 1 year of experience working in sales
- Advanced Excel (multiple spreadsheets, pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to interpret contracts
- Project management experience
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership and negotiation skills
Account Manager - Contracts Administrator - 19198