1500 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317
Opening with our client for an Account Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for customer account analysis and relationship management in an effort to minimize contractual variances as they relate to financial obligations of agreements and contracts.
The ideal candidate will have a background in contract administration, financial analysis or accounting with at least a year of sales experience with great communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Your goal is to deliver unparalleled customer service through communication with customers, internal departments, and senior management.
- Compile and analyze revenue streams and contract terms
- Analyze multiple data points to categorize issue drivers, complete trend analysis, identify changes in revenue, and mitigate financial risk.
- Develop action plans to resolve contractual variances
- Facilitate resolutions with internal departments and customers.
- Negotiate with customers to accomplish company cash flow and revenue assurance goals
- Collaborate with team members and management to develop and deliver Customer presentations to both internal and external audiences.
- Build and sustain customer relationships through customer service and contract knowledge
- Research, analyze and process billing where appropriate to ensure contract compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in contracts administration, financial analysis or accounting
- At least 1 year of experience working in sales
- Advanced Excel (multiple spreadsheets, pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to interpret contracts
- Project management experience
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership and negotiation skills
Account Manager - Contracts Administrator - 19455