203 Cooper Circle Peachtree City, GA 30269
Pay Rate: 18/hr
- Collect and review data and claim detail for Special Pricing Arrangement (SPA) claims.
- Review and validate claims prior to processing deductions.
- Support the month-end closing by preparing journal entries, month-end accruals, variance analysis, and various financial reports.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations as assigned.
- Load invoices and input coding to AP system for approval.
- Analyze key performance drivers to investigate spending variances.
- Perform root cause analysis to resolve problems.
- Interpret financial results and communicate opportunities for improvement management.
- Provide assistance in monthly forecasting and annual budget process.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Knowledge of standard accounting principles, US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and audit requirements.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Entry Level / Junior Accountant - 18597