Southfield, MI 48033 US
Opening with our client for an Accountant. Role is mostly onsite with some flexibility for working remote 1 to 2 days a week.
- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
Requirements and Background
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required
- Solid accounting background with experience in month end closings and time sensitive analysis.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate, interact and influence effectively with all levels of personnel and management
Accountant - 25915