95 Pine View Drive Amherst, NY 14228
Pay Rate: 18/hr
In this role, you will perform daily accounting tasks that to support client's financial team.
- Reviews accounts, records, reports, journal vouchers, ledgers and other accounting documents for accuracy, adequacy, reasonableness and other proper accounting treatments.
- Investigates questionable entries and initiates or takes remedial measures.
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of various financial reports, requiring the selection and interpretation of data with the use of computer software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or related coursework) highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounts payable
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Organized and detail-oriented
Accounting Assistant - 17567