680 Pittsburgh Dr Delaware, OH 43015
Pay Rate: 20/hr
In this role, you will provide accounting administrative and collections support within a sales department to expedite the workflow of buying agreements for US and Canada.
- Due Diligence - Monitor all aspects of the due diligence process including receipt of purchase history, trade credits references, and financial documents.
- Collections Management – Manage collection process for terminated agreements. Log and process payments received. Maintain reports on all outstanding debts.
- Accounting – Perform limited responsibilities for month-end closing including journal entries and account reconciliation.
- Special projects/Process improvement – Initiate and participate as needed in projects to enhance control, efficiency and/or internal processes. Process freight invoices.
- Experience in collections
- Account management experience
- Experience working with due diligence processes
- Experience working with sales teams
- Ability to organize data; Detail oriented
- Solid communication skills
Accounting Clerk / Collections / Due Diligence - 17297