680 Pittsburgh Dr Delaware, OH 43015
Pay Rate: 20/hr
In this Accounting Clerk role, you will prepare the weekly sales report, process manual invoices, various credits, perform account reconciliations, and month-end journal entries, monitor price exceptions and assist team members as needed.
- Process invoice payments on daily basis
- Run standard weekly and monthly reports
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
- Participate in special projects and business initiatives as the lead accounting representative.
- Drive continuous improvement and elimination of non-value added activities as well as improve internal controls.
- Monitor and correct pricing issues
- Monitor account activity and provide support for balances.
- Create analysis for credits to be processed for journal entries at month end.
- Perform account analysis of assigned accounts.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or 4 years relevant work experience
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills; Ability to interact with both internal and external customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint).
- Experience with Oracle Financials a plus
- Organized and detail oriented
Accounting Clerk - 18804