1 PPG Place Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Pay Rate: 15/hr
The main responsibility of the Accounting Clerk will be to support the company's freight payment invoice auditing process for a transportation division.
The Accounting Clerk will work to resolve invoicing disputes and rating discrepancies related to transportation carriers and functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a quantitative discipline
- 1-2 years of related professional work experience
- Ability to work accurately while under pressure to meet deadlines is critical.
- Logistics and/or Finance/Accounting experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to learn new computer systems and processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a strong Excel background
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills
Accounting Clerk - 17279