2 North LaSalle Street Chicago, IL 60602
Pay Rate: 43/hr
Contract with potential for Direct Hire!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the activities of general accounting functions.
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies.
- Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data.
- Act as a liaison between the company, government and CPA auditors in providing the required information and ensuring that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Provide guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 10+ years of account management experience
- Experience with Real Estate Property Accounting or Real Estate Fund Accounting
- Yardi or MRI software experience
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership skills
Finance Accounting Manager - Fund Accounting - 18294