Accounts Payable Administrator
900 South Pine Island Road Plantation, FL 33324
Opening for an Account Payable Administrator with our client.
Pay Rate: 30-32/hr
- General ledger account coding and inputting of accounts payable invoices, check requests, wire requests, expense reports and tax payments
- Research vendor statements/queries
- File all accounts payable documentation and account statements
- Review all invoices for correct approval per company policy
- Audit expense reports
- Run Biweekly accounts payables check run
- Administer petty cash fund
- Open and distribute mail daily
- Assist with journal entry input
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Associate Degree or equivalent relevant experience and education.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in purchasing administration.
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e., Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi task.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area and volume.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations.
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices.
Account Payable Administrator - 18224