Accounts Payable Analyst
125 Enterprise Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Pay Rate: 17/hr
- Processes high volume invoices, check requests, and expense reimbursements
- Ensures that transactions are posted to the correct accounts cost centers and purchase orders
- Work with vendor statement reconciliations
- Research and resolve vendor and internal inquires and issues
- Reconciles corporate credit card statements with receipts and purchase orders and investigates discrepancies.
- Issues payment to vendors on a weekly basis. Includes payments made via checks, online payments, transfer of funds between entities, and EFT payments.
- Associate Degree preferred with 2 years accounts payable and bookkeeping experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reconciliation and invoicing experience required
- Experience with accounting software
- Ability to work on a small team in a fast-faced, high volume environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of multiple assigned tasks
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Account Payable Analyst - Bookkeeper - 18763