Accounts Payable Specialist
1500 Spring Garden St 4th floor, Philadelphia, PA 19130
(Spring Garden - Central Philadelphia)
Pay Rate: 16-19/hr
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable professional with demonstrated problem solving skills and strong attention to detail who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Global Accounts payable manager and off-shore teams on the Accounts Payable Process
- Process payments for a global organization within NetSuite
- Resolve any impediment with vendor master, payment method, vendor, purchasing, treasury, tax, and end user to achieve timely payment
- Assist with reporting
- Help maintain and improve standard operating procedures
- Participate in ad-hoc projects related to process improvements
- Assist in educating Business stakeholders on current processes
- Track issues within the department and assist with remediation efforts.
- Perform other related work as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (concentrating in Finance, Accounting, or similar field).
- Accounts Payable experience
- Familiarity with global payment processing including payment types, currencies, and VAT
- Ability to multi-task in a in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Solid communication skills
Accounts Payable Specialist - 16951