Buffalo, NY 14202
Pay Rate: 18-19/hr
In this role, you will provide secretarial, organizational, technical and administrative support to management. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the efficient flow of information in to and out of the management member's office.
Essential Duties of the Administrative Assistant will include:
- Typing and editing letters, correspondence and reports
- Ensure materials are presented professionally and free of any grammatical spelling or other errors.
- Screens incoming calls and responds or forwards as appropriate
- Maintains manager's calendar, schedules appointments and trips and receives and assists outside visitors;
- Assist on special projects as required
- Coordinates all components of scheduling meetings.
- Maintains a current phone directory, office supplies and files
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of successful secretarial experience.
- 45 wpm typing speed
- PC skills; Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access
- Organized and highly detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Administrative Assistant - 17983