240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Pay Rate: 32/hr
In this role, you will perform routine administrative duties within a corporate, financial services department.
Duties will include:
- Screens calls, takes and delivers messages, provides information to callers.
- May order and maintain office supplies, prepare and sort mail, make appointments and travel arrangements.
- Type and proofread letters and reports and other materials.
- Prepare of reports, graphs, and presentations, conducting research and illustrating data using spreadsheet, database and graphic software.
- Maintains filing systems.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of professional, administrative experience
- Experience in finance environment preferred
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Works well under pressure in demanding environment
- Highly organized
Administrative Assistant - Financial Services - 17655