Pleasant Hills Pittsburgh, PA 15236
This position has the potential to become a permanent hire position.
The Administrative Assistant is needed to provide assistant within a local school district and will provide administrative support to the Principal and Assistant Principal. This is a front office role and the Administrative Assistant will be greeting parents and students. Good people skills are a must.
Duties will include:
- coordinating office activities
- scheduling appointments
- greeting visitors
- preparing internal/external communications.
- Additional duties associated with fiscal activities like program purchase orders, allocation, material ordering and payment fulfillment are expected.
- Associate Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience within an office/school administrative environment required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Access, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to operate office equipment (copiers, fax, typewriter, telephone, etc.)
- Minimum 60 wpm typing speed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong commitment to total quality standards
School Administrative Assistant - Secretary - 16956