3001 Meacham Boulevard Suite 120 Fort Worth, TX 76137
This position is responsible for leading comprehensive system reliability, maintainability and safety programs.
This position is also responsible for driving deployment of new tools and processes within the organization (e.g., Design for Reliability (DfR), Design for Safety (DfS), or Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) deployment).
Develop a comprehensive system reliability and safety program plan, interfacing with Program Management to align key dates, resources, and milestones.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience in technical engineering role
- Minimum 4 years experience in new product development programs, including product launch phase
- Experience working with reliability/safety teams, product development teams, and internal and external customers
- Knowledge of transmission systems, aircraft systems, and/or hydraulic control systems
- Statistical tools knowledge (DoE, Weibull, Minitab)
- Knowledge of the DFMEA, Risk log, and 8D process
- Experience with reliability modeling, FMEAs/FMECAs, fault tree analyses, and analyzing large data sets
- Experience with warranty calculations
- Experience with ALT/HALT/HASS methods
- DFSS Greenbelt certification preferred