Agricultural Site Tour Coordinator
26 Davis Drive Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Research Triangle Park, NC
Pay Rate: 18/hr
Our client located in Research Triangle Park, NC, is seeking a motivated, organized and enthusiastic individual to fill a long-term, contract (1 year) position for an Agricultural Site Tour Coordinator.
The Tour Coordinator manages site, greenhouse and laboratory tours provided to customers, external partners, collaborators, students and internal constituents. Reporting to the Site Services Manager, the Tour Coordinator will work with colleagues in various departments to assist with tour hosting and presentation duties.
- Associate Degree preferred but not required
- Agriculture, biology or chemistry background preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills – resourceful, flexible, self-motivated, reliable, responsible, and deadline-oriented
- Strong management and leadership capabilities
- Ability to present in front of groups
- Ability to collaborate with various departments
- Customer-service oriented and the ability to work with internal and external customers
Agricultural Site Tour Coordinator - 17126