601 Travis Street Houston, TX 77002
Analytics Analyst with our corporate financial services client in Houston, TX.
Pay Rate: 34/hr
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop deal specific models, reports and user tools according to legal documents and clients specifications
- Analyze moderately complex finance structures and legal documentation, including amendments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues at all levels for moderately complex financial structures and run and/or maintain deal models on active, standard or routine deals.
- Investigation and resolution of cases raised while meeting required turnaround times and quality standards for client service/admin teams.
- Review, update, modify, and test any required changes to the complex financial models.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 3 to 5+ years' experience in Structured Credit or Fixed Income products is preferred; experienced in direct deal modeling
- Strong knowledge of SQL or an advanced reporting or modeling platform
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel
- Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Finance experience
- CDO experience
- Exposure and ability to interpret legal documentation
Analytics Analyst - 18173