601 Travis Street Houston, TX 77002
Analytics Analyst with our corporate financial services client.
Pay Rate: 35/hr
- Develop deal specific models, reports and user tools according to legal documents and clients specifications
- Analyze moderately complex finance structures and legal documentation, including amendments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues at all levels for moderately complex financial structures and run and/or maintain deal models on active, standard or routine deals.
- Investigation and resolution of cases raised while meeting required turnaround times and quality standards for client service/admin teams.
- Review, update, modify, and test any required changes to the complex financial models.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics
- 5+ years' experience analytics and reporting
- Experience in Structured Finance, CLO/CDO products a plus.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Ability to create complex calculations/financial models in proprietary software.
- Ability to review mathematical calculations and tie out data, post development.
- Ability to read and interpret calculations as written in related legal documents.
- Knowledge of SQL or an advanced reporting or modeling platform preferred
- Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
Analytics Analyst - 19231