Anti- Money Laundering Supervisor
100 Federal Street Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Anti- Money Laundering Supervisor opening with our banking client.
In this role as the AML Compliance Supervisor, you will be conducting AML risk assessments.
Duties will include:
- Conducts initial currency transaction reporting (CTR) exemption review
- Files CTR’s accurately and within prescribed time frame while referring potential suspicious activity to investigators
- Conducts annual CTR Exemption review
- Routinely communicate and report the state of AML Compliance risk
- Bachelor's Degree in related area preferred
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering) compliance and testing experience
- CIP testing - Customer Identification Program
- CAMS Certified highly preferred
- Proven leadership skills, leading groups or teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Anti- Money Laundering Supervisor - 17403