Pittsburgh, PA 15206 US
Opening with our client for an Application Architect. Remote in the U.S. (Greater Pittsburgh or Western PA region highly preferred).
Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green card holders. No C2C.
- Collaborate with senior managers to determine business-specific application needs.
- Compile and implement application development plans for new or existing applications.
- Drives the design, development, enhancement, and implementation of all technology domains within a given sub-function.
- Evaluates new technologies for use in support of sub-functions goals.
- Establishes current and long-range direction of technology within the sub-function aimed at keeping the organization on the forefront of change.
- Collaborating and orchestrating across sub-functions.
- MSc/BS in computer science, engineering or relevant field or related work experience
- 2 to 5+ years of Software Architecture experience in an Agile environment
- Highly proficient in programming languages, such as SQL, Java, C#, and .NET.
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum and SAFe .
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of microservice design and architectural patterns
- Strong expertise in DevOps and CI/CD implementation
- Azure experience a plus
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
Application Architect - 25924