2 Hanson Place Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Responsible for determining client area application systems requirements for new or modified application programs, the preparation of system specifications, and the development, testing and implementation of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- Hands-on coding/testing duties, and may have some supervisory duties in instructing, assigning, directing and checking the work of other Systems Analyst and Programmers.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and controlling technical related projects in the section.
- Work, as needed, with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of systems analysis and program development
- SDLC experience
- Effective managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staffs.
Application Developer - 16983