6500 Brooktree Road Pittsburgh, PA 15090
Pittsburgh, PA (north hills area)
- Technical sales of capital equipment
- Equipment selection and sizing, including thermal and process design.
- Commercial and technical review of request for quote and acceptance of customer purchase orders
- Equipment costing and pricing
- Review, evaluation and negotiation of terms and conditions of sale.
- Develop preliminary project schedules and oversee project review meetings.
- Develop solutions for schedule and budget issues
- Participate in business development efforts and policy and procedure decisions.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical commercial sales or engineering capacity.
- Manufacturing / fabrication background preferred
- Ability to deal with customers in technical and business decision making processes.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project and Access)
- Ability to travel periodically (20%), both domestic and international
Sales Engineer - 17251