Pittsburgh, PA 15237 US
Oxford Solutions has a direct hire opportunity with our engineering client for an Application Engineer. Work onsite in Leetsdale area of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Responsible for project management of new fuel system application designs and requirements as specified by customers.
- Analyze and interpret technical requirements from customer inquiries and specifications.
- Coordinate designs with Design Engineering team
- Create and maintain manufacturing processes for assigned product lines
- Provide technical training to manufacturing and quality staff.
- Write technical specifications for filtration equipment.
- Evaluate bids from vendors
- Provide technical support to marketing regarding sales inquiries, equipment applications, and engineering analysis.
- Perform administrative duties as needed including quoting, order entry and order fulfillment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related area
- 1 to 2 years related experience required
- Experience in gas applications a plus
- Experience in water and wastewater industry and / or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills.
- Microsoft office, Excel and Access experience required.
- Knowledge of ERP software; SAP experience a plus.
Application Engineer - Gas Applications - Fuel Systems - 25911
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager