901 S 12th St Watertown, WI 53094
Pay Rate: 30/hr
In this role, you will provide support to customers through various channels including phone, email, FAQs and technical documentation creation as well as assist with start-up, programming, troubleshooting and repair of variable frequency drive products.
You will also provide team leadership, train new analysts and develop tools for all analysts to use. You will develop standard work processes, and maintain an efficient and accessible resource database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 -3 years of experience with Variable Frequency Drives
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Electrical automation technical knowledge (PLCs, communication protocols)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, MFGPro, CRM systems and VISTA)
Technical Support Applications Engineer - 18489