Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Pay Rate: 17-21/hr
In this role, you will use AutoCAD 2019 2D software to create and modify architectural documents, designs, working drawings, forms, charts and records. You will also review construction drawings and attend meetings with clients to discuss and review structural designs and requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate Degree in Drafting, Computer-Aided Design or related area
- Experienced in architectural drafting in AutoCAD 2019 2D
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and construction techniques
- Experience drafting architectural construction documents.
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to collaborate to achieve objectives
Architectural Drafter - AutoCAD 2019 2D - 18593