Architectural Drafting Supervisor
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
In this role, you will oversee a small team of drafters and lead and organized architectural design projects for clients. You will also communicate the progress, status and any issues to your manager, project managers and team leads involved. In addition, you will attend project meetings to understand the project scope and needs.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Drafting and Design, or related engineering discipline is required.
- Strong leadership skills to work and lead a team to ensure projects are accurate and completed on time.
- Direct experience with drafting for architectural projects
- Experience using AutoCAD 2D; Any AutoCAD 3D experience a plus
- Experience in developing and documenting workflows and standards with CAD/BIM platforms, and overseeing the implementation of such throughout an organization.
- Proven ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Superior client communication skills
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem-solve effectively
Architectural Drafting Supervisor - 18592