1111 Crescent Street Youngstown, OH 44502
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Mechanical Assembler.
Pay Rate: 16-19/hr
Interested candidates need to have 2 or more years of manufacturing experience along with ACT Work Keys Career Readiness certification.
In this role, you will be responsible for the disassembly, assembly, repair and rebuild of moderately complex and complex fabrications, equipment, machines and subassemblies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical ability
- ACT Work Keys Career Readiness certification required
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and motorized lift equipment
- Post high school training in mechanics (i.e. auto mechanics, industrial maintenance, industrial hydraulics and/or pneumatics, etc.)
- Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) certification
Mechanical Assembler - 17424