Attorney - Investment Compliance
1 Boston Place Boston, MA 02108
In this role, you will provide advice and support for investment company legal matters, including, but not limited to 1940 Act compliance.
You will be responsible for managing and assisting with the drafting and submission of regulatory filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as board administration matters.
- Law Degree Required
- 2-5 years' experience working as an attorney providing legal counsel, preferably within financial services
- 1940 Act (Regulatory Filings/Board Administration) experience
- Proven ability to exercise prudent commercial judgment and to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and attention to detail.
1940 Act Compliance Attorney - Legal Counsel - 17659