Automotive Call Center Support
Galesburg, MI 49053 US
Looking for someone with an automotive mechanic or similar technical background who can provide technical customer service support and parts assistance to employees and truck dealers.
The ideal candidate will have an auto mechanic and/or auto technician background with superior customer service and communication skills.
In this role, you will provide technical customer service and warranty support for customers. You will work in a technical contact center assisting truck dealer technicians and parts counter employees with technical repair guidance or parts assistance.
- Assist in accurately determining failure root cause by utilizing diagnostic procedures, repair strategies, part requirements, labor hours, and technical or other assistance related to the repair.
- Use current business tools and data analytics to discover emerging trends, product improvement opportunities, and system enhancements to improve customer experience
- Interpret electronic data to prescribe repair strategies for all products
- Technical hands on vehicle experience for diagnosing and troubleshooting engine, transmission, brake systems, and other vehicle related problems including drivability and fault/no-fault related symptoms
- Expertise/knowledge regarding automotive and truck industry methodologies and tools for supporting service of vehicle systems at the dealership level
- Customer service experience
- Solid listening and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
Call Center Agent / Auto Technician Support - 25893