Big Data Architect
336 4th Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Our client in Pittsburgh, PA is looking to add a full-time, direct hire Big Data Architect to their growing software development team.
In this role, you will provide technical leadership on Big Data technologies to development team by designing solutions and blue prints for large projects and guiding development team on projects.
Looking for a Big Data Software Architect with the following background and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related area required; Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in large systems analysis and development
- At least 4 years experience in data warehousing and business intelligence projects
- 3+ years implementation or development experience with the Hadoop ecosystem
- Technical knowledge in the following areas:
- RESTful Web Services
- Java/Scala application development
- Apache Spark
- Sqoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, and Hadoop
- Automated testing
- Agile software development process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Big Data Architect / Lead Solutions Architect / Hadoop - 18347