Big Data Engineer
Route 19 Pittsburgh, PA 15237
In this role, you are responsible for the design, development, testing, and delivery of data warehouse and integration solutions that support business performance metrics, data quality, speed of service and operational effectiveness.
Looking for a senior level Big Data Software Engineer with the following background and skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related area
- 10 or more years of proven software data engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- 5+ years of experience using Spark and Hadoop
- Experience using Kafka, Zookeeper, YARN
- At least 1 year of DevOps and benchmarking experience
- Ability to exceed in the Big Data Environment.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts, analyze and make sense of large data sets and make recommendations.
Big Data Systems / Software Engineer - 18135