95 Christopher Columbus Drive Jersey City, NJ 07302
Jersey City, NJ
Pay Rate: 25/hr
- Manage vendor relationships; This includes working with legal and other business teams to negotiate contracts, code and approve vendor invoices and liaise with billing to ensure invoices are paid promptly.
- Perform annual due diligence visits to the vendors’ offices
- Research market initiatives, new products, product enhancements and regulatory products and work with technology to implement.
- Provide business requirements, performing user acceptance tests and involves working with the market data team so they can support the product once launched.
- Work with the Marketing team to create and issue Product notifications to clients and updating internal teams of the changes so they can support clients
- Create Premium product offerings that help clients optimize their collateral.
- Provide support from a vendor contract perspective for Products that use vendor data
- Create annual budget forecast for data spend. This entails working with CAO, comptroller, vendors, other Products team and senior management
- Provide reporting support to Regulators / Sr. Management team and user acceptance testing for Business intelligence application
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics or Finance
- 3 to 4 years of experience working with financial market data
- Experience managing vendor relationships (Bloomberg, IDC, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (including vlookups and pivot tables)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others
- Excellent communication skills especially the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
Broker Consultant - 17661