Business Analyst Finance
2 Hanson Place Brooklyn, NY 11217
Currently have an opening in Brooklyn, NY for a Business Analyst for a role within a structure finance business department.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- eliciting business requirements from business users and subject matter experts,
- define and document requirements
- write functional specifications, and perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams.
- Serve as liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis, manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle,
- Lead development of common standards and tools,
- Assist in operational rollout and support
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization.
- 7-10 years of business analyst experience
- Ability to understand and analyze business processes and workflows.
- Understanding of the Structured Finance business and an interest to further develop this knowledge.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners
Finance Business Analyst - Structured Finance - 18653