2322 French Settlement Dallas, TX 75212
Pay Rate: 19/hr
The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders. The Business Analyst serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a projects.
The primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts;
- Define and document requirements;
- Analyze and prioritize requirements.
- Manages testing, issue and development logs for systems
- Manages daily tickets for system daily support
- Write test scripts and simple SQL statements in Access;
- Assists in operational rollout and support.
- Associate Degree (at minimum) required
- 5+ years of business analyst experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills for reporting and data analysis, pivot and v look up , complex formulas (macros a plus)
- Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Testing experience a plus (performance testing and automated regression testing)
- Microsoft Access
- Jira System and/or ticketing platform
- SharePoint plus
- Root Cause Analysis
- ETL experience (Alteryx, etc)
Business Analyst - 17585